ENSURING RAPID, SAFE AND COMPLETE REMOVAL OF BOTH SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS FROM TANKS.
We employ high-volume, low-pressure water to clean tanks from the outside if the levels of vapors inside require it. Using high-volume trucks with lances attached, our reach capability into the tank is approximately 50 feet. This allows us to quickly and safely flush the tank, remove flammable liquids and move the sludge to a pick-up point.
Upon entry, the stream is split between two lances and the tank is quickly and thoroughly cleaned. To reduce the volume of water required, we use a unique micron-filtration system that allows us to filter the water generated and reuse it in the cleaning process. Doing this drastically reduces the amount of water used and contributes to the overall cost-effectiveness of the project.
Our fleet of industrial vacuum tankers, pumps and equipment ensure the rapid, safe and complete removal of both solids and liquids from tanks.
Our experience also extends to other areas that must be frequently addressed in the tank cleaning process, including:
• Setting legs on floating roofs prior to lowering level of product.
• Raising floating roofs from low legs to high legs by jacking up IFR to position and setting legs on high setting.
• Blinding off lines on tank by placing pancakes or skillets into lines.
• Pigging lines to remove residual product from lines when changing products.
• Segregating waste material by separating water from fuel and sludge and separating sludge from liquids for disposal enhancement.
• Pontoon inspection to determine integrity and any damage that requires attention.
• Inspection of wipe vapor seal on the IFR to determine integrity.
Let us quote on your next project. Call 1-800-341-1425 for a free job-site survey and cost estimate.
Our Unmatched Guarantee: "You must be satisfied or you pay absolutely nothing for our services."
Industry Leading Innovations
From the beginning, Carylon companies have thrived on the notion of innovation. They invented the first continuous rod, truck-mounted power rodder for cleaning sewers, developed the use of closed-circuit television for sewer line inspections, and pioneered the internal sealing of leaking sewers using pressure chemical grouting.
24/7/365 Response When Needed
Carylon companies were among the first to provide privatized disaster response; giving top priority to requests for assistance following any natural or man-made disaster. Our vast resource of men, equipment and experience have helped many disaster-stricken communities restore normalcy to the lives of their residents in the shortest time possible.
Our Unmatched Guarantee
Whether your project calls for the use of one man and one piece of equipment, or multi-disciplinary crews and a fleet of specialized equipment, we can do the job, and do it right. And, we don't just say we can - we guarantee it. All work is backed by a guarantee that is unmatched in the industry.