GUARANTEED SOLUTION TO INFILTRATION, WITHOUT EXCAVATION, TRAFFIC DISRUPTION OR BY-PASS PUMPING.
Our combination Digital Television Inspection/Sewer Joint Sealing service provides a guaranteed solution to the problem of excessive infiltration, without costly excavation, disruption of traffic, or by-pass pumping of sewage.
When a leak is located by the television camera, our technician stationed in a mobile laboratory at the job-site can isolate and seal the leak, usually in less than a minute. Pipe condition, type of leak, type of soil, chemicals present in the sewage and ground water pressure are all factors that are considered before selecting a chemical/catalyst combination that is most suitable.
Proportioning, blending and injection of the grout is varied to meet specific conditions and requirements of each individual job. The operation is handled entirely from above ground without any excavation, blockage of sewers or by-passing of sewage. All seals are fully guaranteed.
Let us quote on your next project. Call 1-800-341-1425 for a free job-site survey and cost estimate.
Our Unmatched Guarantee: "You must be satisfied or you pay absolutely nothing for our services."
Check the numbers:
• If you have a 300-foot section of 8-inch pipe with 3-foot joints, and 20% of the joints are leaking 1-gallon per minute.
• Infiltration into your system equals 10,512,000 gallon per year.
• Using a conservative cost estimate of $2.00 per thousand gallons to treat the water, you are spending $57.60 per day - that’s over $21,000 annually on this 300-foot section.
• The industry average cost for grouting is $8-$12 per foot. By grouting this same section at a cost of $10 per foot, your grouting expense will total $3,000.
• In just 53 days you will have recouped your initial investment of $3,000 and at the end of the first year you will have saved over $18,000 in unnecessary treatment costs.
Over a ten year period your $3,000 "investment" will generate $207,240 in savings.
Industry Leading Innovations
From the beginning, Carylon companies have thrived on the notion of innovation. They invented the first continuous rod, truck-mounted power rodder for cleaning sewers, developed the use of closed-circuit television for sewer line inspections, and pioneered the internal sealing of leaking sewers using pressure chemical grouting.
24/7/365 Response When Needed
Carylon companies were among the first to provide privatized disaster response; giving top priority to requests for assistance following any natural or man-made disaster. Our vast resource of men, equipment and experience have helped many disaster-stricken communities restore normalcy to the lives of their residents in the shortest time possible.
Our Unmatched Guarantee
Whether your project calls for the use of one man and one piece of equipment, or multi-disciplinary crews and a fleet of specialized equipment, we can do the job, and do it right. And, we don't just say we can - we guarantee it. All work is backed by a guarantee that is unmatched in the industry.